At Braun & Associates, we deliver personal wealth solutions as diverse as the clients we serve. We strive to understand our clients' unique goals and visions for themselves, their family, businesses and philanthropies – then create a strategic financial plan to put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives. Send us your resume and cover letter outlining why you think you are a good candidate for this role.
ASSOCIATE FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE
The Associate Financial Representative specializes in client service to ensure the maintenance of an efficient, organized office, supports the financial advisors / wealth management advisors, and handles marketing initiatives for the firm. Specific responsibilities may include but are not be limited to:
ADMINISTRATIVE / OPERATIONS
- Serve as first point of contact for clients, answer calls and inquiries, direct them as appropriate
- Maintain advisor calendars and schedule follow-up appointment
- Maintain inventory and order general office supplies and marketing collateral as needed
- Answer basic policy owner/policy benefit questions
- Act as administrative support for the firm as needed
- Implement marketing programs and initiatives
- Complete and/or assist with special projects
CLIENT SERVICE SUPPORT
- Handle case notes, process correspondence and maintain client case files
- File statements, account forms and other insurance/investment-related materials
- Input data, gather information, prepare materials for advisor meetings with clients/prospects
- Contact clients to set up follow-up meetings with advisors, confirm receipt of forms or request return of completed forms, etc.
- Maintain current client information in the CRM
- Communicate with corporate office, other parties and fund families as needed to supply or obtain information
- Review insurance applications, conversions and policy changes for completeness and accuracy and coordinate completion
- Arrange medical, paramedical and any exams necessary for underwriting
- Process incoming insurance service requests from clients (process address changes, bank change information, loan requests and service inquiries)?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the financial services and/or insurance industry preferred
- Health and life licensed or gain licensing within 6 months of employment
- Some marketing experience a plus
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to handle detailed work with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to solve problems, take independent action and make sound decisions
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills and ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible and open-minded
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels?
Send us your resume and cover letter outlining why you think you are a good candidate for this role.